Romans 15:4-6, 13

"For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope. May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus, that together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Returned and Ready

Well, I have returned from my trip.

There were so many AWESOME opportunities that arose and I took advantage of. I got to make tons of new friends and began forming plans to return next summer. I am very excited for THAT opportunity especially!

I am still processing through all my thoughts and feelings so as of now, I have not posted a blog that is descriptive of my trip aside from my photo blog at www.transitorystudent.blogspot.com

That was posted just last night and, I promise, will soon be followed up with a blog of WORDS describing my trip.

We got to interact with a BUNCH of different people and see a bunch of different ways of life in that area. It was thought provoking, encouraging, and sometimes even devastating. My heart was worked in through so many different people I probably couldn't count. God is good all the time, and all the time God is good.

Can't wait to go back. But I did miss everyone dearly. :)

1 comment:

Momish said...

Becca
this is jamie, danny and matt's mom. hey girl, miss seeing you. from your blog it sounds like you are doing so well. you missed a great party for dan and his new wife ashley. the wedding was sop cool. one of my happiest days ever. write me at rjhowen@sbcglobal.net